It’s that time of year again. PatentArcade.com (as part of Banner & Witcoff) is looking for a summer Research Intern. Full or part-time.
Hiring criteria are simple. Qualified candidates:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited US law school.
- Must have an interest in video game and IP law.
- Must not be eligible to take the patent bar (this is a requirement of our firm, for various reasons, which I am happy to explain if anyone has questions about it).
- Researching and updating our database of video game patents
- Researching and updating our database of video game IP lawsuits
- Staying abreast of recent developments in IP/video game law, and writing content for publication on the PatentArcade.com blog.