It’s that time of year again. PatentArcade.com (as part of Banner & Witcoff) is looking for a summer Research Intern. Full or part-time.
Hiring criteria are simple. Qualified candidates:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited US law school.
- Must have an interest in video game and IP law.
- Must not be eligible to take the patent bar (this is a requirement of our firm, for various reasons, which I am happy to explain if anyone has questions about it).
The incumbent’s responsibilities will include:
- Researching and updating our database of video game patents
- Researching and updating our database of video game IP lawsuits
- Staying abreast of recent developments in IP/video game law, and writing content for publication on the PatentArcade.com blog.
Preference is for someone local in the Washington, DC, area, but we have accommodated remote interns in the past for the right fit.
Banner & Witcoff is also developing content for other blogs and microsites, so there may be opportunities to contribute to those as well.
If interested, please submit Resume, Writing Sample, and all college/law level Transcripts through our online recruiting portal here.
If the above link isn’t working, go to https://bannerwitcoff.com/careers/open-positions/ or copy and paste the following direct link into your browser: https://newton.newtonsoftware.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?clientId=8a78826751232cbe015127244b1e0166&id=8a7880cf5a45883f015a47791acb7b23&source=